so, a while back I did a marvel themed ten random facts about me. And I had so much fun with that I decided I wanted to do it again, only Harry Potter themed!
The same concept, I have listed 10 about me questions inspired by Harry Potter.
1. Hermione Granger: Top 3 Favorite books and why?
I was just going to say ‘Your most favorite book’ but I couldn’t pick just one (typical book worm).
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery.
There is no end in praise from me for this book.
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
And being a fantasy writer I have looked up to Tolkien basically my whole life as a writer.
Idylls of the King by Alfred, Lord Tennyson
I read this in seventh grade and it has stuck with me ever since.
Idylls of the King has created my love for poetry and King Arthur legends.
2. Ron Weasly: What’s your favorite food?
Potato chips… well, really just any kind of chips…
3. What is your favorite holiday to spend at Hogwarts?
Christmas. I love the way Christmas is described in the books.
4. Favorite HP book?
I haven’t read all of them yet but my favorite so far would be the Prisoner of Azkaban.
5. What’s your Hogwarts house?
Ravenclaw! And I have so much house pride btw.
6. Rubeus Hagrid: What’s your favorite Animal?
I oddly love buffalo. I think they are the cutest things in the world.
7. What’s your favorite HP quote?
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Albus Dumbledore.
8. The Weasley twins: Which HP character could be your twin?
Hermione Granger all the way.
9. Harry Potter: Your place on the quidditch team would be?
I would be in the crowds. I never cared too much about sports.
10. Most and least favorite HP Movies.
My least favorite would probably be The Sorcerer’s Stone. After reading the book I never cared for that movie. And my most favorite would be The Goblet of Fire, I know nobody likes that movie but I for whatever reason really do.
See ya later!