Yeah, yeah, I know it’s late and I’ve been MIA for the past month, but last-minute Christmas preparations and starting the new year and getting back into school after a much-appreciated Christmas break doesn’t leave much time for blogging.
But, putting all the excesses behind, (one day I hope to write a post that doesn’t start with excesses) Let’s just jump right in. In this post, I want to talk about my plans for this year, personal and for the blog. Let’s start off with my blog.
- Update the look. I’ve changed the design a few times but none of them lasted. I want something a little more personal this time.
- Post more often. It’s been hit and miss lately. I want to try to post twice a week again and still produce good content and keep my school grades up at the same time. wish me luck.
- Experiment with some new content. Since I’m older than I was when I first started my blog, it’s no surprise that my interests have changed a lot. Now I’ll still be posting the usual nerdy content, I’ve been wanting to try some more lifestyle stuff. It’s going to be hard but I want to try to grow my platform as a blogger.
- Get more followers. I didn’t really care about how many followers I had up until a few months ago. I’m not unhappy where I am, I just wish this little blog was a little more known…
I have BIG plans for this year! And by big, I just mean a very long list of posts I’m going to do.
I have some fun star wars stuff coming up soon in honor of The Rise of Skywalker. As well as a few new series I’ll be introducing(I have so many, I know! I’m sorry!)
- Blog more. Oh, like you didn’t see this one coming.
- Finish my novel in progress. Even though I hate it and I’m really regretting staring it in the first place.
- Be more focused and organized. Few of us are gifted with a long attention span, I am not one of those people.
- Grow in my faith. I’m usually pretty loyal about reading my bible every day, but I fail to practice prayer. I just got this amazing prayer journal that’s pushing me to pray meaningfully.
- Enjoy life. When I’m old, I want to remember the good things that happened in my life. I want to go out this year and make friends and adventures worth remembering. And try to focus on the beauty God created in the world.
- decorate my room.
- learn how to drive (I’m turning 15 in two weeks!)
- Get a summer job.
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo!
So far I haven’t thought past summer but that’s a lot of time to cover and I’ve been practicing not overthinking things, which has helped my anxiety immensely!
If you have any blog post suggestions, let me know!
Thanks a bunch!