“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Let’s take a look at our rules!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me!
- I work at a radio station, but if your a loyal reader you might have already known that.
- I’ve been homeschooled since second grade.
- I love all things vintage and collecting antiques!
- If you could pick one book quote funny or serious to describe your life right now, what would it be? “I wish none of this had happened” — Frodo “So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.” — Gandalf
- How many books do you read in the span of a month, if any? Unfortunately, I only have the time to read about one book a month if that.
- What’s a book or book series you can re-read so many times and never get bored? The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. I’ve read it like five times and it never gets old!
- In the next 3 years, what would you hope to have accomplished with your blog? definitely reach over 500 followers.
- Why did you start your blog? My mom had a blog and I always wanted one. One day I just decided to go for it. Back when I started my blog I was crazy about Star Wars (Even more than I am today, lol) so I knew I wanted to write about Star Wars and Lord of the Rings and all that nerdy stuff! At that time I was also reading lots and lots of writer’s blogs, and that also inspired me to share my experiences as a writer.
Do I even follow ten bloggers? Well, I’m sure I think of something…
My Questuions for you
- Books or movie? What title would you say is your go to?
- Song that sums up your life right now
- What was the most exciting thing that happened to you with your blog?
- A celeberity you want to meet
- If you could go anywhere, where would it be?